- About Us
- High School Programmes
- Summer Camps & School Immersion
- Dublin Cultural Institute
- Contact HSI
To celebrate 15 years of being in business in the United Kingdom, we are giving away 15 academic scholarships for our UK High School Programmes, which are available for September 2019 starters.
The 15 scholarships available are:
5 x UK Classic State School 3-term Scholarships of £1,000 (EU only)
5 x UK State College 3-term Scholarships of £1,000 (All nationalities)
5 x UK State College 1-term Scholarships of £500 (All nationalities)
To be eligible to win a scholarship, students must submit a supporting personal statement of no less than 500 words, written in English, explaining each of the following:
a) Why they want to study in the United Kingdom
b) What they hope to gain from the experience
c) How a High School study abroad experience in the UK will contribute towards their long term goals
1. Supporting personal statements should be emailed to UKplacements@hsinet.org along with the student’s name, nationality and date of birth.
2. To apply for a scholarship, students must submit their full programme application, including supporting statement, no later than 30th May 2019.
3. Successful applicants will be chosen by HSI based on the quality of their supporting personal statement. We reserve the right to award or decline a scholarship to any student.
4. Students who have already submitted an application but not yet confirmed their place may apply for a scholarship by submitting their supporting statement by 30th May 2019.
5. Scholarships are available on Classic and Select Full Placement Programmes (not Placement Only or Guardianship only).
6. The value of the scholarship will be deducted from the overall programme fee.
7. On award of a scholarship, HSI must receive payment of the full programme fee on or before 14th June 2019, otherwise the scholarship will be revoked and awarded to another student.